- Number of floors in building: 7
- Apartment is on: 3rd floor
- Number of rooms: 3
- Number of beds: 43
- Maximum sleeps: 5 people
The Arbat is a true symbol of old Moscow, and has recently celebrated its 500th anniversary. The Arbat is Moscow's most charming and lively pedestrian street. Once a Bohemian quarter of the city, clogged with cafes crammed full of the capital's intellectual elite, the Arbat still retains a vibrant and artistic air today, with souvenir stalls selling traditional Russian gifts, artists offering original paintings and street performers entertaining shoppers.
The apartment for short term rentals is located on the 3rd floor of a pre-revolutionary building, which is very close to the Bulat Akudzhava monument (the famous Russian bard). He loved the street very much and devoted his well known verse "Oh, Arbat my Arbat, here is my motherland....." to it. Whether it is business or pleasure which brings you to Moscow, you'll love staying in this serviced apartment.
• Metallic Door in the Apartment
• Satellite TV
Working at home
• Free Local Phone Calls
• Free International and Domestic calls
• Free Unlimited High-Speed Internet
• Laundry Washer
• Water Heater
• Hairdryer (fan)
• Electric Kettle
• Water Filter
• Air Conditioner
• Ironing Board
- FREE Unlimited Wireless Internet;
- FREE Satellite Channel TV with DVD player;
- FREE Unlimited Calls to the USA, Russia and Europe;
- Special $60 sedan car Airport/Railway station TRANSFER ON ARRIVAL TO OUR MOSCOW APARTMENTS WITH ONLINE BOOKING!
- Special $90 Minivan size vehicle Airport/Railway station TRANSFER ON ARRIVAL TO OUR MOSCOW APARTMENTS WITH ONLINE BOOKING!. (Limit one transfer per apartment order). Reservations must be made at least 3 days prior to arrival.